Today I came across a word I've never seen or heard before: illabial. I would guess that it's the same thing as unrounded, but I prefer information to guesses. It says in a book that the sound written <õ> in Estonian (which I don't know) is "ein illabialer mittelhoher Mittelvokal" — [ə]? Can anyone confirm this?